2D Drawing Artist (Character / UI / Graphics Design)
Candidate for this position MUST show ability to hand draw / sketches characters design.
To be consider for this position, candidate MUST submit portfolio showing freehand drawings / sketches. (Scan copy of paper drawing or digital drawing with pen on photoshop).
- Hand Draw / Sketches Character Design according to in house design reference.
- Design 2D objects, characters, background, and UI design to be used in company projects.
- Develop concept arts to be used by our 3D artist as references.
- Produce storyboard sketches according to the concept / scene layout by our Head of Production.
- Candidate MUST command excellent ability to freehand drawing / sketching ability.
- 2 years working experience in related field is preferred. However, new graduates are welcome to apply and hiring decision will be based mostly on interview ability to hand draw according to company style guidelines.
- Good command of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Skills is required.
- Previous experience in Story-boarding Skill is preferred.
- Previous experience in Concept Arts Design is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Flash animation is an advantage
- Candidate must be creative and have the ability to work with our Production Manager, to create original arts form according to style requested.
- Good communication skills and a good understanding of English and Chinese is preferred.
- Five day work week.
- Minimum of 10 days of annual leave (Annual Leave increases based on year of service)
Interested parties, please submit your full resume together with expected salary and your hand drawing portfolio (Please provide link to your portfolio.)
Candidate who did not submit hand drawing / sketches in their portfolio will NOT be consider.
Any application without any portfolio will not be consider.
All information received (resume & portfolio) will be kept in strict confident and all information received will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data collected will be keep according to the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.