What it’s like to work at idNerd:
· You will be working with incredibly talented, motivated individuals who have a desire to develop their skills exponentially.
· The work you do at idNerd is infectiously fun. You will find that you’re working in an environment where everyone WANTS to be there - and the projects & products that we are developing are industry leading and will allow you to mastering your skills.
· We don’t believe in outdated metrics like “working longer hours makes you a better employee”. We work hard, sure, but we also work smarter. Arbitrary rules and regulations kill creativity and innovation, so we value flexibility - in perception and execution of tasks. Don't forget, we play hard too!
· Feel part of a fast-growing start-up, i.e. we value open discussion and have a limited bureaucracy. There is no hierarchy of opinions. If you have difficulty talking candidly with your development lead or with the development team, then this is not the space for you.
· Everyone here has a CAN DO attitude. In-order to create innovation solutions that will disrupt the market, we need people who can think outside the box.
idNerd Studio, INNOVATIVE / CONTENT DRIVEN / ENTERTAINMENT FOCUS
Please provide a portfolio and/or github link.
· Candidates who can provide project references will be considered first.
· Attach at least two examples of other projects you have worked on (with working code and tests - github repo preferred).
· Note your expected salary in your application. (Our Studio offers competitive salaries with remuneration based on skills and experience.).
· Candidate must have the right to work in Hong Kong S.A.R.
· 5 days work week
· Flexible work hours/schedule
· Minimum 10 days annual leave (increases based on every year of employment)
· Eligibility for company medical scheme after probation period
· Free snacks and coffee/drinks in our well-stocked pantry
· Recreational activities (Nintendo Switch, Arcade Games, Foosball Table etc.)
We’re an Equal Opportunities Employer!
We believe in giving everyone the same opportunities for employment, pay, and promotion, without discrimination. Your gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or whether or not you’re a Star Wars fan or a Star Trek fan has no bearing on your path for opportunities at idNerd.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application was submitted successfully.